Thursday, September 8, 2011

Journal Flip - Believe

The "Believe" journal is full, so I made a quick journal flip video for it.

It's very scary putting things on the internet. I mean, I'm not afraid of anything being pushed around or taken or whatever, because that is a silly thing to worry about. It's more of an extension of that "fear of rejection" thing.

Which is really just another silly thing to worry about.

I need to learn how to make videos. I chose this song because... doesn't it sound kind of like mariokart64???? I swear it's like a classier Koopa Troopa Beach. Love that.



Every time I finish a journal, I feel anxious.

Not just because now I have to work with something new and unspoiled, full of blank pages that might not achieve their full potential, but also because it's another "thing" floating around the house.

I look at my old written journals and how each one contains a few years worth of memories. With art journaling, a book seems to contain no more than a few months worth. So I hyperventilate when I think about the sheer volume of books I'm going to be dragging around as I age.

SO MUCH STUFF.

But for all I know someday maybe I'll be famous or something and then I could just sell them. Or they'll turn into dust before I do. Either way is fine with me.

No comments: