Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Journals

Photobucket

I assembled three journals last night (!). The reason I am actually doing this (apart from fun) is so that I will have something more to sell at Crafty Affaire than just art and prints of art. I mean, these are art; they are each one of a kind and handmade. But they are functional art!

Revery Journal:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Today Journal:
Photobucket

Golden Birds Journal:
Photobucket

Photobucket

These books will available at Crafty Affaire in White Rock this december, but if shipping is no issue to anyone, I have a journal listing on etsy. Just tell me which specific journal you want (here is a list of the others).

With the sudden appearance of Fall comes eternal darkness. I can't believe it's another six months of taking drab photos by light bulb.

This is probably going to be it for journals until one of them finds a loving home <3

No comments: