Monday, July 18, 2011

Endless Rain

I finally listed Endless Rain in my etsy shop. I really like this one. It looks fantastic in a snappy black frame.

Photobucket

This weekend was pretty weird. Milo kitty went to the hospital due to some urinary tract issues, and if you've ever met my cat, you'd know that it wasn't a great experience for him. He screams so loud when strangers are around it's like carrying an angry wolverine in a cardboard box.

I have no idea how they shaved his leg before sedating him. NO IDEA.

He came home last night, just waking up from his ordeal (oddly bathed and clipped...), and it was frightening to see him wobble around unable to move half of his body. His silence was unnerving. He's only just getting over it this afternoon.

But Maggie kitten doesn't recognize his smell and so it's pretty tense up in here. I can't imagine what that's like... to be a cat. To look at an old friend from a distance and go "oh hey, Joe! Nice to see you - *sniff sniff* Wait, you're not Joe. What are you doing in my house? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Joe: "...Why does she keep YELLING AT ME? *sob*"

No comments: