Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Corrugated ribbon journal

I love this journal!

Photobucket

I kind of want to keep it for myself, but I probably wont. I'll just have to make more of this style because it's so pretty.

Photobucket

The binding thread is a deep dark burgundy colour. Paper inside is heavy strathmore like the others.

Photobucket

What I need to do is get an old book for ripping the pages out and reusing! Right now I've been tearing out less useful pages of actual books we have and that can't go on for much longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should totally go to that used bookstore near your house and buy a couple of sale books -they normally have some $1 or $2 books. but i loooooooove this journal! i love the effect of the tape, it is so great! whoever gets this is super lucky. :)