Monday, September 30, 2013

Art Journal Page 9/30/13

 photo IMG_98blog83_zps3154233a.jpg

Well, it happened. Summer ended. A few weeks ago I know I was getting impatient with the heat and being all "when will this ever eeeennnnndddd?" As soon as my friend's wedding was over, the rain fell. And fell, and fell. Before the wedding it was a cool 20C. After the wedding, it dropped to 10C. 

Here I am, still painting butterflies in some artistic form of denial.

 photo IMG_98blog84_zpsa6e6901d.jpg

Hello, Desk. We meet again. 

 photo IMG_989blog1_zpse85665b8.jpg

There is supposed to be some kind of windstorm happening (I am skeptical), and so the blueberries and the calamondin are huddled together inside where it's not gusty. The calamondin improved so much this year - I've never seen so many leaves on it! It's hard to believe that it was once the size of the shorter blueberry. 

No comments: