Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Handmade Art Journal - One Step At a Time

Photobucket

I love this journal! Well okay, I think I say that about all of them...

Photobucket

The cover is fashioned after a recent journal post that I like! The inside cover is finished off with some pretty, metallic scrapbook paper.

Photobucket

Again, the inside is heavy paper perfect for messy art journalers. It takes paint like a dream and does a good job with watercolour effects too.

Photobucket

This one also has the ribbon along the binding and has a cleaner sort of look than the fabric I was using before.

Photobucket

Available here.

I didn't think I would need to buy more paper already! I have enough for three more books, but now that four of them are already gone it looks like I'll get to play some more <3

No comments: