Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Choosing a New Desktop Calendar


I don't know how to use it yet, but I've decided to try out Rainlendar2! It's a free little desktop calendar where I can keep notified of events, and even a To Do list! Eventually I will probably need a central database instead of all of these little picky bits (excel sheets, txt documents and now a calendar) but this should be good in the meantime!

And of course I needed a nice place to put it (and a replacement for my June "calendar" background image - yeesh). I went a little crazy downloading playful bits and pieces for Photoshop. Scrap papers, honeycomb textures, cloud brushes, tags, washi tape.... so much joy! If I never miss another deadline, this will have been time well spent!

Resources:
Puglypixel
Mellowmint
Fuzzimo
Lauren Harrison

No comments: