Friday, January 25, 2013

Inspiration Deck Finished

 photo 2013MPeacockdeckblog1_zps175a7d8b.jpg

Wow it's finished! I guess it only took me a week. I don't often like doing small repetitive things, but once you put a movie on it's really not that bad at all!

 photo 2013MPeacockdeckblog2_zpsbe50ad7f.jpg

A few of the "quotes" I was using. The ink around the edges give the cards an "aged" look.

 photo 2013MPeacockdeckblog3_zps2dfd9ec5.jpg

On the back I used some older scrapbook papers I've had for a while (and a few newer ones I really wanted to use). The template for my sticky labels didn't work (whhhyyyyyyyyyy?) so I had to print them on regular paper and paste them on by hand. That was a step I would have loved to omit from this project!

(Though it was better than having to write them all by hand... yeesh)

I will definitely miss this deck of cards... but then I have to consider that I'm going to get 52 mysterious cards back from all over the place! Yay!

There's still quite a wait left until that happens, so if you want to sign up for this project, you can do so here!

No comments: