Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Journal Post 4/24/12

Photobucket

With this page I was working from one of Kira's videos on Journaling Deep called "Dreamy Collage". I found it difficult on the right side because the base of that page was a magazine ad. Magazine pages don't take paint very well!

Photobucket
Well actually I found it difficult because I'm so "low energy" today. It's one of those grey, rainy days where the cats spend the whole day asleep and I can't even muster the will power to take out the trash. Or paint. Or journal.

Photobucket

But I did pass my driving test yesterday which is cool because it means I have the green light to save up for a car and go wherever I want. It's lame because those things sound so "adult" that I'm not sure I'm keen on having all of that responsibility!

Photobucket

What do you do on grey, low-energy days? Do you sit back and enjoy them, or do you just feel lazy?

No comments: