Friday, April 6, 2012

Journal Post 4/5/12

Photobucket

Last night at the gallery was pretty fun I guess! There were other artists there so that was very good, though the social fatigue kicked in pretty early on. I always feel really rude whenever I start retreating into myself halfway through social events.

Photobucket

It all seems so meaningless today, but if someone told me years ago that I would be sitting and journaling in a gallery with other artists, supervising our show, I would have scoffed. If only we could see these occurances as the big scary steps that they were before!

Photobucket

It's so frustrating, being unable to shake these heavy feelings of doubt and loss. I really don't feel much like doing anything today. I can't believe I still have a weekend of work ahead of me! It's impossible! It just can't be done.

No comments: