Monday, June 11, 2012

Journal Post 6/11/12

Photobucket

It's such a beautiful day out today, and I am so glad. I think a clear sky helps to clear my head. Must be some of that seasonal affective stuff.

Photobucket

When things grow complicated, a clear head helps a lot. There is so much I need to learn about business. I haven't even gone to see the Just Birds show yet. I'm excited about potential work schedule changes that will allow me to do more with my time.

If you want something, you'll find a way.

Photobucket

On my mind: business demands, cookies, cars, wedding cakes, money...

I've always been the type to go with the flow and follow the easiest path. But there is no easy path. There is no safe path. All paths are difficult and demanding and require effort. Even the paths that boast the best potential, the ones that "guarantee" a safety net.

There is no safety net. There is only work and reward.

Maybe the secret to a happy life is to only work for the rewards you really want, instead of the rewards that look the best. 

No comments: