Monday, February 6, 2012

Journal post 2/5/12

Photobucket

It seems that spring has sprung early this year! Not only has it been sunny and clear for a week, the heavy chill seems to be gone.

It's not warm, or anything, but last year it was winter right up until June and then suddenly it was summer. So this is nice.

Photobucket

There is still so much to do. My driving instructor has resorted to calling me to see if I am still alive. Consultation for my teeth is tomorrow. Most of all, I am waffling over the idea of throwing myself fully into being an artist.
Huh. It sound so strange to hear myself say that. Would it be complicated? Would it be motivating? To start taking myself a little more seriously? I don't know, and I can't seem to take the first step forward.

And I am too afraid to book a driving test! Ugh! I'd love to be done with this, but that means having to actually do it!

No comments: