Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Resting

Photobucket

All of my wisdom teeth are gone! I assume. I refuse to check.
General anaesthetic was a very good idea! The doctors were so super nice and I got to nap in a dark, quiet room upon waking.

There was a moment of panic when I arrived at the office and it was closed. Ha ha! ha. And then again when the nurse neglected to weigh me, saying "Oh I'll take your word for it!"

Crazy girl! I don't know how much I weigh, I just put down a number that sounded right!

And so today I discovered that I am 160lbs. Woot woot. Not awful, not great.

Okay, so, it's hard to do anything productive when I've been holding ice on my face for the past... five hours. BUT! Painting inspiration has struck at least so I will have something to work on when I am better.

Submitted for a group exhibition in Delta, wish me luck!

ps: I would really like some ice cream. Should I?

No comments: