Monday, February 27, 2012

Waiting and Fretting

Photobucket

Today has not been a productive day and I think I'm just going to let that one go. Weird, because it's nice weather out for once and I don't even want to leave the house or sit at my desk where the pretty sunlight is coming in.

So today there has been no journaling, no painting, no sketching. Though I did send out the newsletter this morning, and wrote a hefty cheque for the city licensing department (etsy shop could be open soon! Good thing too, because now we're poor lol).

I think I am just too distracted by the fact that I'm about to get all of my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow and never really realized the gravity of such a thing. I thought maybe it would be just achy and swollen and now I'm hearing that I will be unable to work and there are risks of "dry sockets" and other unpleasant sounding things that I wasn't warned about before. Shucks!

Sucks to be my employers right now - heh. Ah well. Oh please let me be one of those people who shrug it off, NOT one of those people who are bedridden for a week!

No comments: